11/20/2005

Courtesy of guest


I've been not only once witnessing foreign people driving in a very impolite way in our cities, some even with special license plates. I wonder how they learned that kind of driving style from, maybe from taxi driver I guess.

Or, it makes them act wild just because local people simply looks careless about traffic at all... Seriously, I bet you guys not really knowing that most people live in here always treat int'l fly-ins more like their families. Good int'l folks return that with mutual respect, but how about bad ones? Yes, those drive like local taxi drivers, who should be shamed about their ignoring the courtesy a guest should reply to locals.

Well, my point is, guest should always behave as a guest.


ps. Some folks may say, why should I if locals don't really do so? I'll say, leave us the problem if you can't deal with it, don't be the problem. Thanks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home